Frisco is an excellent city for starting and growing a business. The Texas city offers excellent franchise opportunities to entrepreneurs with its robust economy, exponential growth rate, and easy tax policies. For Texas entrepreneurs Frisco is business friendly as it has a low cost of living and is one of the wealthiest cities in the country. The average household in Frisco is $124,829, more than twice the national median household income of $57,617.
Buying a new business involves many risks, but you can lower that by purchasing the right one. When you buy a franchise, you work on a model with proven success and a brand name that people already rely on. While franchises are not 100%, risk-free they also have pros and cons that you need to understand.
Starting a Franchise of their own is a dream for many people in Frisco but there can be challenges along the path to becoming a franchise owner. You have to primarily decide on available locations and the right brand to invest in. While restaurants like McDonald’s, Dominos and Subway have name recognition, they don’t offer the upside to new investors the way a newer concept does. If you’re looking for a franchise that can offer long-term financial rewards these are the top 5 franchises for Frisco. We have assessed these franchise opportunities based on their starting franchise fees, liquid capital, brand value, and prospect for growth.
Top 5 Innovative and Profitable Franchise Opportunities In Frisco
#1 Taffer’s Tavern
Taffer’s Tavern is a bar and restaurant chain founded by “Bar Rescue” celebrity Jon Taffer. Taffer took his decades of experience in hospitality and revolutionized the full-service restaurant with the kitchen of tomorrow.
Why Should You Buy Taffer’s Tavern franchise In Frisco?
- The operational support and systems Taffer spent two years creating
- Taffer’s name recognition. His media impressions exceeded a billion in 2019.
- Every franchise operates with minimum staff, robotic kitchen cooking vacuum-sealed food, and data-driven decisions.
- Its beverage sales are far higher than typical casual dining restaurants.
- There is no need for a commercial kitchen at the outlet, drastically reducing labor costs. All the food is prepared and sealed in an off-site kitchen.
Total Investment for Taffer’s Tavern Franchise
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
PayMore is the fastest growing used and new electronic and gaming store. With today’s reliance on electronics, the concept is recession-proof. Additionally, as a recycler and upcycler of used goods, it is a sustainable business that is good for the planet.
The benefits for the PayMore franchise are:
- Its multiple revenues streams, e-commerce, consumer electronics, second-hand retail, green business, and sustainability for more significant volumes and high profitability.
- High customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- Proprietary back-end software that makes running the store seamless.
- Prime territories still available.
- It has a good brand value and is in demand because everyone is looking for cheaper alternatives to new electronic products.
Total Investment for PayMore Franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
- LOCAL STORE MARKETING: 2% of Gross Sales
- ROYALTIES: The greater of 4% of the Gross Sales or $1,000 per calendar month
Franchise Owner Income:
- With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
- Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
- Adjusted Operating Income For A Franchise Store— $272,602.30
#3 Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken
The premium breakfast category is yet not fully served in Frisco and with its popular Southern chicken and biscuit concept, Rise is quickly becoming the leader in the category. Named in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals’ in QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021, Rise offers many benefits for franchisees:
Why become Rise Franchise Owner?
- Rise serves breakfast and lunch, a category untapped by mature franchises and is an excellent option for becoming a franchise owner.
- Their team assists franchisees from the beginning, including site selection, store build-out and construction, training and operational support, vendor and equipment selection, marketing, and more. They also provide training and support pre and post-opening, both on-site and online.
- Rise is open from 7 am to 2 pm, making it easier to hire staff and providing optimal work/life balance.
- Rise puts a premium on its culture of love and respect. 93 percent of employees love working for Rise.
- They innovated this sector by seamlessly making contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology work together, attracting more and more customers.
Total Investment for Rise
- Initial Investment:$420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
#4 Curry Up Now
Curry Up Now is the fastest-growing Indian fast-casual chain known for its vegetarian and vegan Indian recipes with an innovative spin.
Why Become a Curry Up Now franchise owner in Frisco:
- Indian cuisine continues to grow in popularity and Curry Up Now’s unique menu makes the food even more accessible and popular for the masses.
- You can operate the franchise at much less labor cost as all its chutneys and sauces are delivered to the franchise location by the company. You also don’t need a classically trained Indian chef in the kitchen.
- Its upbeat vibe to its ambiance and taste instantly creates loyal customers, making Curry Up Now franchise a golden opportunity to get into the restaurant Industry serving Indian Cuisines.
Total Investment for Curry Up Now Franchise
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income:
Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
#5 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is the fastest growing dumpling franchise in the world. They serve 32 uniquely flavored dumplings.
Why Invest in Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:
- With its automation, stores can run 24/7.
- It serves 24 hours using an automatic concept so that customers can enjoy the dumplings at any time of day.
- The brand works on a contactless system of ordering and delivery.
Total Investment for Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Franchise
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
Investing in a franchise in Frisco can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. What are the Top Franchise Opportunities in Texas?
If you’re looking for franchise opportunities in the Lone Star State, you’ve come to the right place. In Texas, you’ll find several types of franchise options, including multi-unit franchise options for experienced entrepreneurs, as well as single-unit start-up opportunities for first-time business owners.
Q. What is the most profitable franchise to own?
Our top 5 franchises for Frisco provide entrepreneurs with fast-growing concepts with strong profit margins.
Q. Which franchise has the highest success rate in Frisco?
A recent report found that over 80% of franchises fail within the first year, and only 40% survive past their third year. Buying a new franchise involves many risks, but you can avoid them by doing your due diligence. Working with an experienced consultant like Fransmart can help you find the right concept to make a success in Frisco.
Q. What are the best franchises in terms of investment to profits?
After researching many franchise opportunities, Fransmart concluded that the franchises featured in this article are the top five innovative and emerging franchises in Frisco. We have assessed these franchise opportunities based on their starting cost, brand value, and prospect for growth.
Q. Can owning a franchise make you rich quickly?
Franchising isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. Owning a franchise is hard work, but it can be very financially rewarding if you’re willing to put the time and effort in.
Q. Is opening a Rise franchise in Frisco worth it?
Opening a Rise franchise in Frisco will be a fantastic investment if you follow a few key steps. The first thing you want to do is to you, your lifestyle, interests, and strengths.
Q. How risky is Taffer’s Tavern franchising?
Taffer’s Tavern franchising is one of the safest ways to start a new restaurant business. It’s low risk because you don’t have to start from scratch, you’re buying into an existing system with a proven track record of success, and it will help with the initial costs of starting your business.
Q. Can I walk away from a franchise?
If you are feeling stuck with your franchise, contact us. Fransmart can help you overcome all the problems and pitfalls in running a franchise.
Q. Can a franchise owner be fired?
Franchisees aren’t employees. Therefore, they own and operate their businesses and can’t be fired in traditional ways. If a franchisee fails to fulfill their contractual obligations, a franchisor may terminate the franchise agreement.
Q. What happens if your franchise fails?
If your franchise doesn’t work out, you can choose to take it over and try to save it, or you can simply walk away and cut your losses. The key is to be realistic with the amount of time and money you are willing to invest in this franchise, so you don’t get in over your head.