We Love Investing in Early-Stage Concepts!
We Are Smart, Strategic Investors
We invested early in Sweetgreen, CAVA, QDOBA, by Chloe, etc., and are always looking for emerging, early-stage brands to invest in.
Funding Requirements for Franinvest
- Exceptional unit economics – at least 40% four-wall ROI
- Brand has the potential to lead in its segment or sub-segment
- Brand can grow to a few hundred locations for a meaningful liquidity event
- Brand has a unique soul and DNA and is not a copycat concept
- Coachable, visionary leadership using scorecard-driven, objective measurements
- Management has a plan for the use and ROI of the capital
- If already franchising must have happy, referencable and expanding franchisees
Requirements for Consideration
- Fully completed Brand Analysis Form
- P&L, cash flow, and balance sheets for most recent year two years for any location ever opened as well as G&A, cap tables, and must disclose any actual or potential liabiities
- Detailed plan for use of capital including repayment of capital and returns
Equity funding will range from $250K up to $2.5M
For investments more than $2.5M, please contact Kitchen Fund for consideration. Learn more about Kitchen Fund.