When it comes to Baltimore’s thriving business opportunities, buying a profitable franchise opportunity is one of the best ways to go. And when it comes to franchising, the key to make money as a franchisee is to invest in a brand before it becomes a huge success. Remember, all the famous franchise brands in Baltimore started with a single location. The way franchisees of brands like McDonald’s and Subway got rich was by getting in early. Finding such hidden gems can be tough on your own, but Fransmart can help you find the next big thing in advance.
As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, Fransmart has decades of experience identifying the next big thing. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
Fransmart has identified the following emerging franchisees as the top emerging brands in the market for a Baltimore entrepreneur to become a franchise owner. We have evaluated these franchise opportunities in Baltimore, Maryland based on their franchise fees, liquid capital, royalty fees, initial investment, brand worth, and prospects for growth.
5 Best Franchise Opportunities in Baltimore, Maryland
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance. Learn more about why you should own this franchise or to apply for Taffer’s Tavern franchise.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
To get a deeper look into the Taffer’s Tavern franchise opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland, click here to see the FDD.
Total Investment for Taffer’s Tavern Franchise
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
Curry Up Now
Do you want to own a successful franchise in Baltimore that serves delicious Indian food? Curry Up Now is expanding and looking for passionate and hardworking franchisees who want to build a 5-10 multi-unit business. Curry Up Now Franchise focuses on the guest experience, allowing you to replicate their nationally-proven operations system to achieve success. Open for only 50 successful franchisees; this is your rare franchise opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland to join a growing Indian Fast causal restaurant and build a prosperous future.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Franchisees can elect to also include the brand’s hip speakeasy, Mortar & Pestle into their location to reap the high profit margins enjoyed by drinks
Total Investment for Curry Up Now Franchise
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
To handle the problem of old and broken gadgets building up in landfills, Stephen Preuss founded PayMore, serving clients across the United States and worldwide. With cheap startup costs and significant revenue, this recession-proof franchise provides the highest level of personal data protection available on the market, as well as the highest trade-in values. This franchise’s innovative and popular concept can generate six-figure profits in addition to providing a safe place to purchase, sell, and exchange goods such as computers, laptops, and mobile game consoles.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for PayMore franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Local Store Marketing: 2% of Gross Sales
Royalties: The greater of 4% of the Gross Sales or $1,000 per calendar month
- PayMore Franchise Owner Income
With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
Adjusted Operating Income For a Franchise Store— $272,602.30
To get a deeper look into PayMore franchise opportunity click here to get access to the FDD.
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop offers franchisees in Baltimore a brand with high profits, low competition, and affordable start-up costs. They are now America’s hottest tech-forward and emerging franchise opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland, thanks to the automation and technology that is the backbone of its systems. The brand has numerous models including stores, and kiosks in places like malls, airports and hotels. Territories are selling fast. Apply for this rewarding business opportunity today.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
Total Investment for Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Franchise
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
Rise Southern Biscuits And Righteous Chicken
Rise, founded by a CIA-trained chef, is a low-cost business and franchise opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland that has focus on easy conversion. With contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology, this fast-casual business offers fresh, top-quality breakfast and brunch meals at an accessible price. Because the store is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., you can also strike a decent work-life balance. Get your hands on this profitable franchise opportunity with simple operations, excellent products, a crave-worthy menu, and high consumer demand.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
To get a deeper look into the Rise franchise opportunity click here to get access to the FDD.
Total Investment for Rise
- Initial Investment:$420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
Investing for franchise opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland can be an excellent idea to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best franchise opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.