If you are looking for a good franchise opportunity with high-yielding territories in New York, consider buying one of these upcoming, award-winning brands that provide a profitable and safer investment option for entrepreneurs.
The vibrancy of New York City is unparalleled. Its fast-talking, no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point, business-friendly environment distinguishes it from other major international destinations. The city has many financing options, a multicultural workforce, many incubators, and a world-class technical infrastructure that sees no rival.
Doing business or starting a franchise in New York is more convenient than any other state in the world. Its numbers suggest that small businesses comprise almost 98% of New York businesses and provide employment to more than half of New York’s private sector workforce. But for a city that already sees plenty in everything, finding the right franchise opportunity or location for entrepreneurs is a difficult job.
There are more opportunities than ever in New York, with franchises in every industry. Whether you’re looking for a business opportunity in the foodservice industry, retail, healthcare, or something else, you’ll find that there are top franchises in New York for sale.
Franchising provides an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to own a business that has the backing of a large organization. If you wonder where and how to start your journey in the franchising world, contact us now.
Fransmart is committed to helping you build your franchise empire, sometimes even with no money! In our 20 years, and more than 5000 franchise setup experiences, we understand the pain points of a new franchise investor.
We are aware that the existing and famous names of the franchise world are no longer lucrative. For example, McDonald’s and Pizza Hut were once the hottest franchises in the food industry, but now as mature brands they don’t have the upside new investors need. Also, the New York market is already saturated with its outlets. If you invest in a mature brand:
- You will not get the profits you deserve after investing heavily to set up one of these famous units.
- New York is a city that loves new, so why offer its people something old?
Franchise Opportunities In New York
Not all franchises are made equal, nor do all make good use of your valuable time and money. In our in-depth research on franchises, we have found some sectors that will do much better than most others in the coming years. Let us look at the top 5 franchise brands that require considerably less investment and will be most profitable for you in New York City.
#1 Curry Up Now:Franchise Opportunities in New York
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
Advantages of becoming the owner of Curry Up Now franchise for New York:
- Billions of people eat Indian food every day in America. It’s a profitable and growing segment to be in.
- Curry Up Now offers a diverse menu, including vegetarian and vegan entrees, which will further increase your customer base.
- Because Curry Up Now uses a co-packager you will not need to hire a classically trained Indian chef.
#2 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:Franchise Opportunities in New York
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop was honoured as one of “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” in QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021. It serves 32 uniquely flavoured dumplings.
Why own a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise in New York:
- It’s a 24 hour, unique Automat concept designed for the future in the franchise industry.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has given the brand considerable recognition.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
#3 PayMore:Franchise Opportunities in New York
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much PayMore franchise owners can make.
Advantages to own PayMore franchise for New York:
- Electronic sales business has high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- It’s a green/sustainable business.
- It’s a recession-proof and fade-proof business.
#4 Taffer’s Tavern:Franchise Opportunities in New York
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
Taffer’s Tavern was started by Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and an award-winning hospitality expert. It is a full-service casual restaurant with a full bar.
Advantages of becoming an owner of Taffer’s Tavern franchise for New York:
- With minimum staff, a robotic kitchen cooking vacuum-sealed food, and data-driven decisions, Taffer’s Tavern is a franchise of tomorrow.
- It has a full-serving bar that sells significantly higher than other casual diners.
- Its simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation reduce the labour cost drastically.
#5 Rise:Franchise Opportunities in New York
- Initial Investment:$420,500 – $598,500(3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
Rise was named one of “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” in the QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021. The franchise Southern chicken and biscuit restaurant serves dine-in and take-out breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Advantages of investing in Rise franchise for New York:
- Low-cost startup with high ROI.
- They have cracked the code to lower the cost and increase the profit for all franchise owners.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, which offers owners a work/life balance.
There are a variety of top franchise opportunities in New York that have been tried, tested, and proven to be successful. Whether you’re looking to buy the perfect franchise opportunity or you’re interested in investing in a business that can provide you with a passive income, the above profitable franchises are worth checking out. A Fransmart professional can help you select the ideal franchise for your personal situation.