The windy city of Chicago has been catching all the attention of investors recently. Positioned in the centre of America, it’s the third-largest city in the country with a thriving economy. As a popular tourist destination, it presents an ever-changing crowd of travellers plus locals for its franchise entrepreneurs.
Chicago cares about its business owners. They create jobs, build wealth and strengthen the local economy. Franchise owners here enjoy helpful resources provided by the city like the online Small Business Center that supports business owners with valuable information and tools to establish and grow.
A city of innovation and diversity, Chicago is a place where people come to pursue the American Dream. So if you decide to own a business here or expand your franchise, now is the right time, and Fransmart presents just the right franchises in Chicago.
Franchising is the quickest and safest way to own a business. When you invest in the right franchise brand, you get their ready-made formula for success and the backing of a large organization for training and support.
But knowing what the right franchise is to invest in is a challenging decision for an entrepreneur. If you want to move forward in your franchising journey and want to opt for a franchise opportunity in Chicago then Fransmart can help. We helped more than 5000 franchisees set up their location, and are committed to guiding you in your franchising journey with unbiased information. We also specialize in finding the next big thing in franchising. We can guide you to the most lucrative franchise opportunities in Chicago that require minimum investment.
5 Top Franchise Opportunities in Chicago:
Chicago is a city that is changing and growing every day. So when you decide to own a franchise in the city, consider some of our upcoming franchise brands that have gained recognition for their business model and high returns on investment.
Some of the top franchise opportunities in Chicago for profitable businesses are:
1. Taffer’s Tavern:
Taffer’s Tavern is a full-service casual restaurant with a full bar.
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
Chicago needs just what Taffer’s Tavern is offering: an innovative concept in the casual restaurant industry designed for the future. Started by Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and an award-winning hospitality expert. Adapting this franchise opportunity in Chicago would be beneficial and here’s why:
- Labor costs are low as it works on minimum staff.
- The brand uses the latest technology to produce high-quality food without a commercial kitchen. Thus consistency and quality are guaranteed and operation costs are lowered.
- The high drink to food sales increases profits.
Rise is a fast-casual dine-in and take-out breakfast, brunch, and lunch restaurant.
- Initial Investment:$420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
The premium breakfast category is yet not fully served and with its popular Southern chicken and biscuit concept, Rise is quickly becoming the leader in the category. Named in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals’ in QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021, Rise franchise opportunity in Chicago offers many benefits such as:
- It operates on an automated business model that provides contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology, keeping customers and employees safe.
- They have created a perfect model that lowers the cost and increases the profit for all franchise owners.
- The hours are perfect for a healthier work-life balance. Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
3. Curry Up Now:
Curry Up Now is a fast-growing fast-casual restaurant serving innovative Indian cuisine.
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
Culturally diverse Chicago provides an ideal market for Curry Up Now’s fusion Indian cuisine. As the most significant and fastest-growing Indian fast-casual chain, Curry Up Now has dominated the segment with high volumes and a simple operational model. This franchise opportunity in Chicago can benefit in many ways, those are:
- Indian cuisine continues to grow in popularity and Curry Up Now’s unique menu makes the food even more accessible and popular for the masses.
- The many delicious vegetarian and vegan options that its menu offers increase your business clientele.
- You can operate the franchise at much less labor cost as all its chutneys and sauces are delivered to the franchise location by the company. You also don’t need a classically trained Indian chef in the kitchen.
4. Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is the fastest growing dumpling franchise in the world.
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
A food store with no close time is a significant opportunity in the food business. This tech-forward and industry-changing franchise featured in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” in QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021. The benefits of opting for this franchise opportunity in Chicago include:
- With its automation, stores can run 24/7.
- It’s a unique Automat concept that is revolutionary in the food industry. The brand works on a contactless system of ordering and delivery.
- Its increased brand awareness and value, created with frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores, brings more customers to franchise stores.
Pay More is the fastest growing used and new electronic and gaming store. This is one of the best franchise opportunities in Chicago.
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Franchise Owner Income:
- With Adjusted Operating Income At $288,311*
- Gross Sales $2,334,054.72
- Adjusted Operating Income For A Franchise Store $272,602.30
Click here to know how much PayMore franchise owners can make.
The government, as well as people everywhere, have more and more sustainability concerns. This franchise works to solve the problem of old and broken electronics piling up in landfills. Additionally, it’s proven to be recession-proof as everyone today has a reliance on a host of electronic devices. The benefits of applying for the PayMore franchise opportunity in Chicago are:
- Its multiple revenues streams, e-commerce, consumer electronics, second-hand retail, green business, and sustainability for more significant volumes and high profitability.
- High customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- Prime territories are still available.
If, as a franchise investor, you are comparing these emerging franchise opportunities in Chicago with the ‘old famous” names in the industry, let us tell you the exact reasons not to buy mature brands like McDonald’s and Pizza Hut:
- Chicago already has too many of its outlets, making the business prospect of an individual store very meagre.
- You have to spend a considerable amount on their expenses and fees for which the ROI is not justified.
- Chicago is a foodie town and you’ll do much better-offering something “new” rather than just one more of the “old.”
Contact us if you wish to learn more about low-cost and high-yielding franchise opportunities in Chicago.