If you are an entrepreneur looking for business opportunities, consider these top fast-growing and profitable franchise opportunities for sale in Houston that promise a high success rate.
Choosing the correct city to start your business is fundamental to starting your franchise on the right foot. Continuously ranked among America’s “Best place to start a business,” Houston is a great place for entrepreneurs to establish and grow.
With its strong economy, exponential growth rate, and easy tax policies, Houston is a business-friendly city.
Owning a franchise is a great way to avoid the inherent risks of starting your own business. You’ll have a proven system and brand name that already has an established customer base, and you won’t have to do all of the heavy liftings. The convenience of franchising also allows you to own your own business with the support and system of a franchise.
Franchising in Houston: Overview
Texas is one of the top states for starting a business in the United States. Houston is home to America’s most successful franchises and companies, including McDonald’s, Subway, and Domino.
However, these mature brands don’t have the long runway needed for new franchisees to make money with them. The main reasons prospective franchisees should avoid a mature brand like McDonald’s, Domino’s, and Subway’s franchise opportunities for sale in Houston are:
- There are no profitable territories left for these franchises
- Initial costs are high are the rate of return is low
- They don’t provide anything new to the customer continuously looking for something exciting.
Best Franchise Opportunities For Sale In Houston:
When you think of investing in a franchise in Houston, consider the various costs associated with it. Many emerging franchises could give you a much higher return on investment. Some of the award-winning and financially rewarding franchise opportunities for sale in Houston are:
Named “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” in QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021, Rise is a Southern chicken and biscuit restaurant serving dine-in and take-out breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Why Rise is the best franchise opportunity for sale in Houston:
- The better breakfast category that the franchise serves is largely untapped.
- It has a low startup cost which generates quicker ROI
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, which will give you ample time for yourself and your family.
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500(3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
2. Curry Up Now:
The largest and fastest-growing Indian fast-casual chain, Curry Up Now, serves Indian cuisine with an innovative spin.
Why Become a Curry Up Now franchise owner in Houston:
- Billions of people eat Indian food every day in America. It’s a profitable and growing segment to be in.
- Curry Up Now offers a diverse menu, including vegetarian and vegan entrees, which will further increase your customer base.
- Because Curry Up Now uses a co-packager you will not need to hire a classically trained Indian chef.
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
3. Taffer’s Tavern:
From Jon Taffer, “Bar Rescue” star and an award-winning hospitality expert, Taffer’s Tavern is a full-service casual restaurant with a full bar.
Why Should You Buy Taffer’s Tavern franchise in Houston?
- With minimal staff, a robotic kitchen cooking vacuum-sealed food, and data-driven decisions, Taffer’s Tavern is a franchise concept for the future. Also, it is one of the best franchise opportunities for sale in Houston.
- Its beverage sales are significantly higher than typical casual dining restaurants.
- Its simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation reduce labour costs drastically.
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
4. Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:
Another named to “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” in the QSR’s 40/40 list for 2021, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop serves 32 uniquely flavoured dumplings.
Why Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise is the best franchise opportunity for sale in Houston:
- It’s a 24 hour, unique Automat concept designed for the future in the franchise industry.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has given the brand considerable recognition.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
A non-food franchise seeing high volumes in its stores is PayMore. This unique franchise opportunity for sale in Houston combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins.
Why PayMore Shop franchise is the best investment opportunity for Houston:
- The business is recession-proof
- Electronic sales provide high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The business model has a green/sustainable hook.
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Pay More franchise owners can make.
I am Dan Rowe. As an expert in the franchising industry, I understand the pain points of new franchise buyers, which start with finding the right brand for investment. The old and once-popular brands do not provide lucrative business opportunities for investors.
If you are looking for the right kind of franchise opportunity for sale in Houston, contact us. Fransmart has experience developing more than 5000 franchises. Our mission is to guide you in your franchising journey. We will tell you why you should not buy a particular franchise and help you find the ideal emerging franchise for your unique situation.