Start your entrepreneurial career in Jacksonville by investing in an emerging franchise. Franchising offers franchisees a proven business model and support from the franchisor and other existing franchisees.
The key to getting rich in franchising, is to identify an emerging brand, get in early, and ride the profitability wave. As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, that’s exactly what Fransmart can help you do as a franchisee in Fort Worth. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
Jacksonville Franchise Market Overview
Florida is a great place to start a franchise. The cost of living is lower than many other states, and there is no state income tax. Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida, and has a wide range of businesses that bolster its economy. It hosts numerous annual events and has recently opened up new avenues for enterprises.
Jacksonville’s economy is driven mainly by military spending, insurance, banking, biomedical technology, tourism, and manufacturing. Among these categories, military spending is the most substantial contributor to Jacksonville’s economy. The city has the largest concentration of military personnel and related jobs in the state, providing a built-in customer base for franchisees.
Top 5 Profitable Franchise Opportunities in Jacksonville, FI
With Fransmart’s decades of experience identifying brands that can go from one store to thousands, Fransmart believes these franchises represent the best opportunities in Jacksonville.
Curry Up Now
The brand attracts loyal customers and franchisees with its innovative spin on Indian cuisine and its streamlined operating techniques, making it more profitable than others. You can start a franchise in any location, including high-traffic areas like malls and airports.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Franchisees can elect to also include the brand’s hip speakeasy, Mortar & Pestle into their location to reap the high profit margins enjoyed by drinks.
To get a deeper look into the Curry Up Now franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FI click here to see the FDD.
- Initial Investment for the franchise: $392,000 – $1,671,500
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Total Income from the franchise: Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make
PayMore is a fast-growing local brick and mortar franchise in a unique industry that combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins. From smartphones to gaming systems and computers, electronics sales are one of the hottest markets in the world to capitalize on. Prospective franchisees with big visions to build big franchises they can scale and sell but don’t want to be in foodservice should take a hard look at PayMore.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- With wide-open territories in Florida, PayMore’s proven model yielded $2.3 million in gross sales and adjusted franchisee profit of $272,602*
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
To get a deeper look into PayMore franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FI, click here to get access to the FDD.
Total Investment for PayMore franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Local Store Marketing: 2% of Gross Sales
Royalties: The greater of 4% of the Gross Sales or $1,000 per calendar month
- PayMore Franchise Owner Income:
With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
Adjusted Operating Income For A Franchise Store— $272,602.30
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
To get a deeper look into the Taffer’s Tavern franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FI, click here to see the FDD.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken
Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- Rise’s technology lets franchisees enjoy lower operational costs and strong revenue.
- Rise’s small footprints make them ideal for conversions, lowering start-up costs.
- The team assists franchisees from start to finish, including site selection, store build-out and construction, training and operational support, vendor and equipment selection, marketing, and more. Training and support are available pre and post-opening, both on-site and online.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $420,500 – $598,500
- Franchise fee: $35,000
To get a deeper look into the Rise franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FI, click here to get access to the FDD.
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop, the nation’s fastest-growing dumpling automat concept, is attracting aspiring franchise buyers from all 50 states. It has already made QSR’s The 40/40 List for 2021: America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
To get a deeper look into the Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FI, click here to get access to the FDD.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $348,500 – $663,000
- Franchise fee: $40,000
More and more high-net-worth individuals are flocking to Jacksonville to reinvest in cutting-edge businesses because of the city’s ready proximity to independent financing and an expanding population of wealthy individuals.
With the favorable tax policies and local backing that Florida offers, it is the perfect moment to buy a franchise in Jacksonville. Investing in a franchise can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Top Franchise Opportunities in Jacksonville?
Fransmart has a deep understanding of what Jacksonville customers desire and have a solid history of recognizing food sector patterns with long-term holding. We have the five top franchise opportunities mentioned above with high success rates, low start-up cost, and high ROI.
Q. What is the cheapest franchise to open in Florida?
Rise is the lowest cost to open of the above franchises.
Q. Can owning a franchise make you rich?
Franchising can certainly be a great way to make money, but it’s not a quick and easy way to get rich. It takes a lot of research and preparation to become a franchise owner, and it takes even more work once you open your doors. Working with an experienced consultant like Fransmart can help ensure your success.
Q. What would you suggest for a multi-unit operator?
All of our franchise offerings are ideal for multi-unit franchisees. For example a Taffer’s Tavern franchise with start-up costs for a five-unit agreement ranging from $1.2 million to $2.2 million.
Q. Is it hard to run a franchise?
Q. Why do some people dislike franchises?
Franchises aren’t for everyone. They have the following potential disadvantages. They eliminate the need for entrepreneurs to think independently and be innovative. They also expose consumers to higher prices because franchisees’ royalty fees franchisees have to pay.
Q. Is opening a franchise worth it?
Franchising is worth it if you’re willing to put in time and energy into the business. It’s more stable than starting your own business because you have the support of a larger corporate structure.