The key to getting rich in franchising, is to identify an emerging brand, get in early, and ride the profitability wave. As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, that’s exactly what Fransmart can help you do as a franchisee in Fort Worth. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
If you’re looking to start a franchise in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Fransmart can help. We have opportunities for franchises for sale in Dallas/Fort Worth, as well as neighboring markets like Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Our well-researched list of unique profitable franchises concepts in Fort Worth are profiting from the growing demand for affordable food, Indian restaurants, full-service dining, and retail electronic goods.
With our decades of experience identifying brands that can go from one store to thousands, Fransmart believes these franchises represent the best opportunities in Fort Worth.
Browse our listings today and find the perfect franchise opportunity in Fort Worth for you.
5 Exceptional Franchise Opportunities in Fort Worth
#1 Taffer’s Tavern
Jon Taffer, the star of Bar Rescue and a hospitality expert with four decades of experience, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise Fee: $50,000
Click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
#2 Curry Up Now
The Indian fast-casual chain is a fast growing segment, and the best franchise for Indian cuisine is Curry Up Now. The brand is attracting loyal customers and franchisees with its innovative spin on Indian cuisine and its streamlined operating techniques, making it more profitable than others.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Franchisees can elect to add the brand’s hip speakeasy concept, Mortar & Pestle, to reap the high profit margin enjoyed by beverages.
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
Buying the PayMore franchise in Fort Worth is a great investment opportunity for people who want to make money and invest in a franchise that embraces technology and thrives in this high-tech era. With the boom in used gadgets and the population’s reliance on electronic devices, PayMore is the fastest growing electronic franchise in the U.S.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Click here to find the FDD of the PayMore franchise.
#4 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Recognized in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is a tech-forward franchise that has raised the industry’s expectations for performance and profitability.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
#5 Rise Southern Biscuit and Righteous Chicken
Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals “ list for 2021, Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
Investing in a franchise in Fort Worth can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.