It’s no wonder people flock to Washington state. It’s the home of some of the most recognizable companies in the world including; Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, and The Boeing Company. Washington state ranks number one in the following categories: best corporate tax climate, best infrastructure, quality of life, and best incentives.
Washington has a whooping 14,000 franchises that provide employment to 136,500 people and produce $13.9 Billion dollars towards Washington’s economic output. You can be a part of the lucrative franchising industry by investing in some of the fast-growing new franchise opportunities in Washington that are both award-winning and financially rewarding.
Top 5 Franchise Opportunity in Washington on Sale
Fransmart is one of America’s leading and most trustworthy franchise consultants, with 20 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in finding the next big thing in the industry. We have listed the top five available franchise opportunities with lucrative territories, low startup cost, and high ROI.
The reason to invest in any franchise is to get rich, and the only way to do that is with an emerging brand. All the famous brands started with just one location, the trick is to get in early. While that can be hard on your own, Fransmart specializes in finding the next big thing. In fact, they were the company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the franchising world. The top 5 franchise opportunities for sale in Washington mentioned below represent the opportunities the Fransmart team thinks are the brands of the future.
#1 Taffer’s Tavern: Full-Service Restaurant Franchise Opportunity in Washington
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Reasons to Invest in Taffer’s Tavern Franchise:
- Taffer’s Tavern has reduced the inefficiencies of the restaurant industry by introducing simplified cooking techniques that require minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Taffer’s Tavern increases its profits through high liquor sales, significantly higher than any casual restaurant.
Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
Franchise fee: $50,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
#2 Rise: Washington Franchise Opportunity in Premium Breakfast Category
Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals “ list for 2021, Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
Reasons to Invest in Rise:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
#3 Curry Up Now: Hottest Selling Indian Restaurant Franchise for sale in Washington state
The Indian fast-casual chain is a fast growing segment, and the best franchise for Indian cuisine is Curry Up Now. Though there are many Indian restaurants in Washington, Curry Up Now is attracting loyal customers and franchisees with its innovative spin on Indian cuisine and its streamlined operating techniques, making it more profitable than others.
Reasons to Invest in Curry Up Now:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
#4 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop: A 24-hour Automated Fast-Casual Franchise for sale in Washington
The Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise has taken the QSR industry by storm. The ambitious restaurant chain has an innovative approach using technology to streamline operations, lower costs, and increase margins.
Reasons to Invest in Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
Franchise fee: $40,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
#5 PayMore: A High-Profit Sustainable franchise opportunity Washington
The best business opportunity is the one that capitalizes on society’s trends, and PayMore does just that. PayMore is a sustainable business opportunity that is the fastest growing used and new electronics and gaming retail outlet in the country. This unique franchise opportunity combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins.
Reasons to Invest in PayMore:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for PayMore Franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Franchise Owner Income:
- With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
- Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
Adjusted Operating Income for A Franchise Store— $272,602.30
Investing in franchise opportunities in Washington can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.