Whether you are a first-time entrepreneur, a successful company owner, or an established investor striving for a good business opportunity in Indianapolis, these five franchises offer the best investment opportunities for the year 2022.
When it comes to Indianapolis’s thriving business opportunities, buying a profitable franchise opportunity is one of the best ways to go. And when it comes to franchising, the key to make money as a franchisee is to invest in a brand before it becomes a huge success. Remember, all the famous franchise brands in Indianapolis started with a single location. The way franchisees of brands like McDonald’s and Subway got rich was by getting in early. Finding such hidden gems can be tough on your own, but Fransmart can help you find the next big thing in advance.
As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, Fransmart has decades of experience identifying the next big thing. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
Fransmart has identified the following emerging franchisees as the top emerging brands in the market for an entrepreneur to become a franchise owner. We have evaluated these franchise opportunities based on their franchise fees, liquid capital, royalty fees, initial investment, brand worth, and prospects for growth.
Top 5 Profitable Franchises in Indianapolis
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance. Learn more about why you should own this franchise or to apply for Taffer’s Tavern franchise.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
- Franchise Fee- $50,000
- Start-Up Cost- $1,183,000 to $2,203,000
Curry Up Now
Do you want to own a successful franchise in Indianapolis that serves delicious Indian food? Curry Up Now is expanding and looking for passionate and hardworking franchisees who want to build a 5-10 multi-unit business. Curry Up Now Franchise focuses on the guest experience, allowing you to replicate their nationally-proven operations system to achieve success. Open for only 50 successful franchisees; this is your rare opportunity to join a growing Indian Fast causal restaurant and build a prosperous future.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Franchisees can elect to also include the brand’s hip speakeasy, Mortar & Pestle into their location to reap the high profit margins enjoyed by drinks.
- Food truck option available.
- Franchise Fee- $35,000
- Start-Up Cost- $300,000 to $839,500
PayMore is a recession-proof business model to buy and sell new and used or broken electronics. With a substantial rise in electronic device consumption, people search for alternatives to buy these electronics at a low price, making PayMore a “Franchise of Today.” It is a profitable, accessible, and successful non-food franchise opportunity for the tech-savvy and socially responsible entrepreneur.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless
- Franchise Fee- $30,000
- Start-Up Cost- $184,050 – $299,950
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
With 32 delicious frozen dumplings served from touchless automated technology, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is one America’s hottest tech-forward franchises. Want to earn profits from your business round the clock? This franchise option is highly efficient in creating seamless operation, delivering hot and fresh food 24 hours from an automated kiosk. Additionally, the concept promotes touchless and contact-free operations preserving both customers’ and employees’ safety after the pandemic.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
- Many formats available including malls, airports, amusement parks and theaters
- Franchise Fee- $35,000 Domestic and $40,000 International
- Start-Up Cost- $348,500 – $663,000
Rise Southern Biscuits and Righteous Chicken
Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken is an automated franchise model that provides contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology to all its franchisees. Rise is an easy conversion and low-cost business opportunity for you to earn profits and enjoy strong work-life balance. The crave-worthy, and inexpensive breakfast and brunch menu, enjoys high customer demand, making Rise highly profitable.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance
- Franchise Fee- $35,000
- Start-Up Cost- $420,500 – $598,500 for three restaurants
Investing in a franchise in Indianapolis can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has more than two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact, they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.