Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and is best known for its famous breweries, summer festivals and laid-back population. Milwaukee is also one of the best places to start a business. It is ranked 29 in the list of the 50 best places in America for business, providing more scope for business with its potent economy, solid growth rate, and straightforward tax policies.
When it comes to Milwaukee’s thriving business opportunities, buying a profitable franchise opportunity is one of the best ways to go. And when it comes to franchising, the key to make money as a franchisee is to invest in a brand before it becomes a huge success. Remember, all the famous franchise brands in Milwaukee started with a single location. The way franchisees of brands like McDonald’s and Subway got rich was by getting in early. Finding such hidden gems can be tough on your own, but Fransmart can help you find the next big thing in advance.
As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, Fransmart has decades of experience identifying the next big thing. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
Fransmart has identified the following emerging franchisees as the top emerging brands in the market for a Milwaukee entrepreneur to become a franchise owner. We have evaluated these franchise opportunities based on their franchise fees, liquid capital, royalty fees, initial investment, brand worth, and prospects for growth.
5 Topmost Franchises for Sale in Milwaukee, WI
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance. Learn more about why you should own this franchise or to apply for Taffer’s Tavern franchise:
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
To get a deeper look into the Taffer’s Tavern franchises for sale in Milwaukee, WI, click here to see the FDD.
Total Investment for Taffer’s Tavern Franchise
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
If you are dynamic, driven, and tech-savvy entrepreneur who has the passion and resources to purchase multi-unit development opportunities, then PayMore is one of your top franchise picks. As a PayMore franchisee, you will receive ongoing corporate support from the franchisor along with their custom-engineered sales and automation tools. Whether you are launching a new PayMore store, converting your multi-carrier or electronic repair business, or re-branding a local electronics store, Paymore is a win-win for hardworking entrepreneurs.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for PayMore franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Local Store Marketing: 2% of Gross Sales
Royalties: The greater of 4% of the Gross Sales or $1,000 per calendar month
- PayMore Franchise Owner Income
With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
Adjusted Operating Income For a Franchise Store— $272,602.30
To get a deeper look into PayMore franchises for sale in Milwaukee, WI, click here to get access to the FDD.
Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken
Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken is an award-winning, innovative, fast-casual concept that provides fresh, premium, and quality breakfast and lunch at an affordable price. The Rise franchise has an automated kiosk or online ordering, food lockers and simple operations. Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, territories are selling fast so apply for Rise Franchise today.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
To get a deeper look into the Rise franchises for sale in Milwaukee, WI click here to get access to the FDD.
Total Investment for Rise
- Initial Investment:$420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
Curry Up Now
Do you want a successful franchises for sale in Milwaukee, WI, that serves delicious Indian food? Curry Up Now is expanding and looking for passionate and hardworking franchisees who want to build a 5-10 multi-unit business. Curry Up Now Franchise focuses on the guest experience, allowing you to replicate their nationally-proven operations system to achieve success. Open for only 50 successful franchisees; this is your rare opportunity to join a growing Indian Fast causal restaurant and build a prosperous future.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Franchisees can elect to also include the brand’s hip speakeasy, Mortar & Pestle into their location to reap the high profit margins enjoyed by drinks
Total Investment for Curry Up Now Franchise
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income:
Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop offers franchisees in Milwaukee a brand with high profits, low competition, and affordable start-up costs. They are now America’s hottest tech-forward and emerging business opportunity franchise thanks to the automation and technology that is the backbone of its systems. The brand has numerous models including stores, and kiosks in places like malls, airports and hotels. Territories are selling fast. Apply for this rewarding business opportunity today.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
Total Investment for Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Franchise
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
Investing in a franchises for sale in Milwaukee, WI can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the most profitable franchise to buy into?
The franchises above are the most profitable franchises on sale and are worth checking out. They are unique, have a good return on investment, and provide franchisees in Milwaukee with fresh concepts to bring to the market.
Q. What is the lowest cost franchise?
PayMore is the best investment opportunity for Milwauke with an initial investment of $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit) and franchise fee of $30,000.
Q. Which franchise is best to open?
Any of the above emerging franchises above give entrepreneurs the chance to get in early with a brand identified as the next big thing in what they offer.
Q, Do I need a local franchise mentor?
Working with an experienced franchise development firm like Fransmart sets you up for success. We help entrepreneurs from finding the right brand to opening and beyond.
Q. What percentage of franchises are successful?
According to the International Franchise Association, about 84% of franchisees are successful. When looking for a profitable franchise opportunity, it’s essential to choose a business model that matches your skills and personality. We can also guide you in discovering the ideal fit for your skills and experience and how to finance your new franchise.
Q. Is owning a franchise a good investment?
Investing in a franchise in Milwaukee is an excellent opportunity to make money.
Q. Can you walk away from a franchise?
As a business owner, you may have to walk away from a franchise if you don’t feel like it’s a good fit for you. If you’re unhappy with the position you’re placed in or don’t feel like you’re given enough freedom to do your job well, it might be time to walk away. In that case, franchisors or Fransmart can help you find a better fit for you.
Q. Can a franchise owner be fired?
No, but a franchisee can lose its franchise if they don’t adhere to the rules and regulations of the franchisor.
Q. How often do you pay a franchise fee?
In franchising, you can pay a franchise fee or royalty payments. Royalties are based on your revenue, so the more money you make, the more you have to pay. A franchise fee is a one-time payment you make to get started. Franchise fees are fixed amounts, but royalties vary.