Start your entrepreneurial career by investing in an emerging franchise opportunity for sale in San Antonio, TX. Franchising offers franchisees a proven business model and support from the franchiser and other existing franchisees.
The key to getting rich in franchising, is to identify an emerging brand, get in early, and ride the profitability wave. As the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands, that’s exactly what Fransmart can help you do as a franchisee in San Antonio. We are the franchise development company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the world of franchising.
With our decades of experience identifying brands that can go from one store to thousands, Fransmart believes these franchises represent the best opportunities in San Antiono.
5 Outstanding Franchise Opportunities for Sale in San Antonio
Curry Up Now: Hottest Selling Indian Restaurant Franchise Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
The Indian fast-casual chain is a fast growing segment, and the best franchise for Indian cuisine is Curry Up Now. The brand attracts loyal customers and franchisees with its innovative spin on Indian cuisine and its streamlined operating techniques, making it more profitable than others. You can start a franchise in any location, including high-traffic areas like malls and airports.
- Largest and fastest-growing Indian fast-casual restaurant in North America.
- One of the largest selling foreign cuisine in America.
- Many Vegetarian and Vegan dishes are on its menu.
- Innovative Indian Street Food that makes it approachable to new customers.
- Simple Operating techniques guarantee food taste without the need for an Indian chef.
- Low Cost through co-packaging and less trained kitchen staff.
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop: Tech-Forward Fast-Casual Franchise Opportunity for sale in San Antonio, Tx
Recognized in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is a tech-forward franchise that has raised the industry’s expectations for performance and profitability.
- The 24-hour business format means you earn round the clock.
- Unique automat concept serving hot and fresh dumplings on request.
- Contactless and touchless food order and safe delivery in the post-pandemic era.
- Considerable Brand Recognition through the sale of Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores.
- Liquor sales through custom-to-go drink packs.
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
- Click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
PayMore: Electronics Sales and Trade-ins Franchise Opportunity in San Antonio
A business as hot as any fast-casual restaurant is electronics trade-ins. PayMore is a sustainable business that capitalizes on the many electronics used today. This unique franchise opportunity combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins.
- The high-profit business of electronic sales stores sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- Multiple revenue streams including e-commerce, consumer electronics, and second-hand retail.
- Sustainable business offering a convenient way to reduce e-waste with electronic trade-ins and free recycling.
- Proprietary technology that makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for PayMore Franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
- Franchise Owner Income: With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
Rise: Franchise Opportunity in Premium Breakfast Category San Antonio, TX
Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
- Proven automated business model allows for lower labor and operation costs and increased revenue.
- High sales by serving fast and fresh food at affordable prices.
- Low startup cost that gives quick ROI.
- Work-life balance as a Rise franchise operates from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
Taffer’s Tavern Full-Service Restaurant and Bar Franchise opportunity San Antonio, TX
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
- Low labor cost by incorporating simplified cooking techniques that require less trained kitchen staff
- Hi-Tech food preparation using robotic kitchens, vacuum-sealed food, and data-driven decision-making has allowed Taffer’s Tavern to revolutionize the full-service restaurant industry.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher than any other casual restaurant.
- High-efficiency operations cut cooking time by 50-90%.
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
- Click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
Investing in a franchise in San Antonio can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.