with 100 stores open and 400+ in development worldwide
- Unit Open
- Canada (2 units)
- England (1 unit)
- Indonesia (3 units)
- South Korea (3 units)
- 200+ units in development across the U.S. & around the world
The Halal Guys represents the epitome of the American Dream. This iconic brand’s fascinating origins tale is similar to scores of others who also emigrated to America in search of a better life. As a result of this journey, countless cultural traditions (and cuisines) crossed over into the United States over the years.
The Halal Guys’ story begins in 1990 with three Egyptian founders, who first started a hot dog cart in New York City, then switched to selling halal food because there was practically no authentic halal food to be had in the five boroughs. Word spread about the unique American Halal Food they offer, and its fanbase quickly expanded to Muslim taxi drivers, who made the cart on 53rd & 6th Avenue, in the heart of Midtown, their new destination for fresh, delicious halal food at affordable prices. These same drivers helped spread the word about the brand’s unique platter to a much larger, diverse demographic of locals and tourists eager to experience new and exotic tastes, textures, and flavors. This resulted in making The Halal Guys in 2017 both the #1 most Yelped restaurant and the top restaurant in New York City when asked Siri on an iPhone.
The Halal Guys’ original carts operated around the clock, serving its guests in signature long lines that extended down the block. From lunch rushes to late-night food runs, the brand has always been here for its guests. The continued, enthusiastic demand for its fresh, delicious food and warm hospitality justified its expansion to bring authentic American Halal Food both across the nation and worldwide. The Halal Guys is now a global enterprise, with 94 locations and over 400+ new restaurants in development worldwide.
The Halal Guys’ unique year-over-year popularity and franchise business success has gained the attention of established Five Guys, Subway, Denny’s, Elevation Burger, Dunkin, and Caesar’s Palace franchisees who have chosen The Halal Guys as their next emerging restaurant brand.
$315,600 – $926,500 (USD)* Can vary by International Territory)
- $1.5MM net worth*
- $1MM liquid capital available for investment*
- Ready to begin development within the next 3-6 months
- Ready to develop a minimum 5-unit territory in a major U.S. area
- Use of the famous brand name & trademarks
- Marketing & brand building
- Proprietary recipe access (including sauces) & menu development
- Real estate, site selection
- Store build-out, construction
- Training for franchisees, managers & employees
- Operational, project management support
- Vendor & equipment selection
- Business consulting
- Pre-opening, grand opening support