These fast-growing five franchise opportunities in Durham are flexible and represent the top emerging brands identified by Fransmart, the leading franchise development firm for emerging brands. We specialize in finding the next big thing in franchising. We brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys to the franchise world and we’re confident that our current brand portfolio has that same potential.
Top 5 Franchise Opportunities in Durham
#1 Curry Up Now
The opportunity to buy into Curry Up Now franchise that’s quickly expanding is top-notch. Curry Up Now is the fastest growing Indian cuisine franchise. It offers traditional Indian dishes in a new format: Indian burritos and nachos anyone? This franchise makes it easy to get started, and franchisors provide continuous support to the new franchisee. Your initial and liquid capital needs are relatively low, making it attractive for new franchise entrepreneurs. The business is breaking records in sales and positive customer reviews. Curry Up Now is progressive, reasonably priced, and provides positive cash flow every month. See the brand’s FDD.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Initial Investment for the franchise: $392,000 – $1,671,500
- Franchise fee: $35,000
#2 Taffer’s Tavern
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Rise Biscuits and Chicken has a unique and automated kiosk system that brings a level of automation to the restaurant industry that’s unlike any other. According to an analysis by Franchise Business Review, Rise’s franchise model is cheaper and easier to convert than other fast-casual breakfast concepts. Apply For FDD now.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
#4 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
Recognized in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is a tech-forward franchise that has raised the industry’s expectations for performance and profitability.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $348,500 – $663,000
- Franchise fee: $40,000
A business as hot as any fast-casual restaurant is electronics trade-ins. PayMore is a sustainable business that capitalizes on the many electronics used today. This unique franchise opportunity combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
- Initial investment for the franchise: $184,050 – $299,950
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Investing in a franchise in Durham can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.