Who said smart decisions don’t start with a bottle of wine?
In 2009, the husband and wife team of Akash and Rana Kapoor had some friends over for a date night. Over a bottle of wine, they happened to glance at a Time Magazine that was profiling food trucks. Akash turned to Rana and asked, “Wouldn’t it be cool if we sold Indian food out of a taco truck?”
After a few hours, Akash and Rana had landed on a name, four signature dishes (that remain on the menu today), and a vibe. They were ready to grow their brainchild.
The wine-inspired idea turned out to be way bigger than a food truck – it became the foundation for the largest and fastest-growing fast casual Indian franchise brand in the country.
Today, Curry Up Now is the country’s largest Indian franchise and operates 19 locations in California, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and New Jersey with 50 franchise locations in development. Their unique menu, full of classic street food favorites loaded with authentic Indian flavors, has made them a smash hit in every community they’ve opened. Franchisees in California, Georgia and North Carolina all extended their footprint by opening second and third units – a sure sign of any thriving franchise.
Curry Up Now is more than just delicious food. Here’s why franchisees keep expanding their territories:
· Best In Industry Systems – Curry Up Now’s online ordering is powered by Olo with a tech stack that includes a full service mobile ordering and loyalty app, giving franchisees a complete digital infrastructure from Day 1.
· Unique Concept – Acquiring good real estate is tricky, especially when you operate a franchise with lots of competition. Curry Up Now has next to know competition, which means easier placement in entertainment centers and shopping districts.
· Unit Economics – Curry Up Now’s unique design and layout allows you to operate your own location in smaller locations – maximizing your dollars per square foot.
· A Dream Back Of House – An excellent supply chain, sauces and chutneys prepared off-site and shipped ready to use, and no Indian chef required – Curry Up Now makes back of house a breeze for franchisees.
· A Menu Fit For Everyone – Curry Up Now is Halal friendly with plenty of options for vegans, vegetarians, and Keto dieters – ensuring that your diner base is as wide as anyone in fast casual dining.
Curry Up Now franchisees are growing their territories like wildfire, with major metropolitans filling up more and more with each passing week. You can’t afford to miss out on the opportunity to build your wealth from franchising a Curry Up Now.
The next bottle of wine you open with someone special might be worth a whole lot more if you do.