The Economic Outlook Report for the franchise industry highlights: “Franchising has tremendous potential to lead our country’s economic recovery.”
Robert Cresanti, IFA President and CEO, further added that “through quick adaptability, scalable technology, and a focus on in-demand products and services, the franchise sector has shown its resilience time and again.
Franchising offers individuals and the community tremendous opportunity for business ownership, employment and growth. Even the challenging year of 2021 saw the sector grow by 7%, and its contribution to the GDP at 3%. The many benefits an entrepreneur gets from franchising include:
- The opportunity to own a business.
- Ease of establishment.
- Ease of operations.
- Training and support from the franchisor.
- Potentially greater profitability faster.
Phoenix Market Overview
Phoenix, Arizona, is known as the Valley of the Sun. It’s also becoming a hot destination for entrepreneurs. Many businesses are moving here because of the low cost of living, excellent infrastructure, and growing job market. The state of Arizona offers many benefits to entrepreneurs and startups, including tax incentives for new businesses, growth opportunities, and access to a very diverse talent pool.
Phoenix foresees excellent franchise opportunities with fast-casual restaurants franchises the most lucrative business proposition out of all.
If you’re interested in capitalizing on the lucrative franchise market, Fransmart can help. As the leading franchise consultant for emerging brands, we have 20 years of experience helping entrepreneurs find the right franchise opportunity. We have helped many start a franchise with a high success rate. Fransmart evaluated the franchise opportunities in Phoenix on their uniqueness, feasibility, profitability, availability, and sustainability to come up with our top five franchises to purchase in Phoenix.
5 Best Franchise opportunities on sale In Phoenix
When perspective franchisees look at the market, the first thing that often catches their eye is an established brand like Subway or McDonald’s. However, while these outlets have name recognition, they no longer fulfill a franchisee’s dream of growth and profitability, for the simple reasons that:
- The amount you spend towards their expenses and fees is substantial, and ROI is long and low
- Phoenix is already packed with franchisees of the same brand giving you needless competition.
- Food is a continuously evolving segment where “innovative” can take you far ahead of “tried and tested.”
The reason to invest in any franchise is to get rich, and the only way to do that is with an emerging brand. All the famous brands started with just one location, the trick is to get in early. While that can be hard on your own, Fransmart specializes in finding the next big thing. In fact, they were the company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the franchising world. The top 5 franchise opportunities in Phoenix mentioned below represent the opportunities the Fransmart team thinks are the brands of the future.
#1 Taffer’s Tavern: The Kitchen of the Future franchise opportunitiey in phoenix az
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Advantages of becoming a Taffer’s Tavern franchise owner:
- The most significant advantage of the Taffer’s Tavern franchise opportunity in Phoenix is its high profitability that is achieved through reduced costs by incorporating simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time.
- Its robotic kitchen, sous vide cooking, and data-driven decision-making make Taffer’s Tavern the most innovative and efficiently run franchise in decades.
- Liquor sales are significantly higher in Taffer’s Tavern giving franchisees more profits than a typical casual restaurant.
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000 (5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
#2 Rise: Top Work/Life Balance franchise for sale Phoenix,AZ
Named in the “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals “ list for 2021, Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
Advantages of becoming a Rise franchise owner:
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
#3 Curry Up Now: A fast-casual Indian Restaurant franchise opportunity in Phoenix.
The Indian fast-casual chain is a fast growing segment, and the best franchise for Indian cuisine is Curry Up Now. Though there are many Indian restaurants in Phoenix, Curry Up Now is attracting loyal customers and franchisees with its innovative spin on Indian cuisine and its streamlined operating techniques, making it more profitable than others.
Advantages of becoming a Curry Up Now franchise owner:
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
#4 Brooklyn Dumpling Shop: The Fastest Growing Dumpling Shop franchise business for sale in Phoenix, AZ
Recognized in “America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals” list for 2021, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is a tech-forward franchise that has raised the industry’s expectations for performance and profitability.
Advantages of becoming a Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owner:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
- Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
#5 Pay More: Fastest growing Non-Food Business Opportunity in Phoenix, AZ
A business as hot as any fast-casual restaurant is electronics trade-ins. PayMore is a sustainable business that capitalizes on the many electronics used today. This unique franchise opportunity in Phoenix combines e-commerce with electronics sales and trade-ins.
Advantages of becoming a PayMore franchise owner:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for PayMore Franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Franchise Owner Income:
- With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
- Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
- Adjusted Operating Income for a Franchise Store— $272,602.30
Investing in a franchise in Phoenix can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.