If you are an entrepreneur looking for business opportunities in Salt Lake City, consider these top fast-growing and profitable franchise opportunities for sale that promise a high success rate.
Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah and the largest city in the state. Utah is on the rise—with the second fastest-growing population in the country. People are attracted by its strong economy, lower cost of living and high quality of life. With all this growth comes some exciting changes, including increased demand for franchise opportunities in Salt Lake City with high success rates and low start-up costs.
One of the best ways to avoid the inherent risks of starting your own business is to a franchise. You’ll have a proven system and brand name that already has an established customer base, and you won’t have to do all of the heavy lifting.
Franchising in Salt Lake City: Overview
Utah is one of the top states for starting a business. According to Forbes, Utah has the lowest tax burden and employee compensation costs in the country. It’s also home to America’s most successful franchises and companies, including McDonald’s, Subway, and Domino.
When perspective franchisees look at the market, the first thing that often catches their eye are these well-known, mature brands. However, while these outlets have name recognition, they no longer fulfill a franchisee’s dream of growth and profitability, for the simple reasons that:
- The amount you spend towards their expenses and fees is substantial, and ROI is long and low
- Salt Lake City is already packed with franchisees of the same brand giving you needless competition.
- Food is a continuously evolving segment where “innovative” can take you far ahead of “tried and tested.”
The reason to invest in any franchise is to get rich, and the only way to do that is with an emerging brand. All the famous brands started with just one location, the trick is to get in early. While that can be hard on your own, Fransmart specializes in finding the next big thing. In fact, they were the company that helped bring Five Guys and The Halal Guys into the franchising world. The top 5 franchise opportunities mentioned below represent the opportunities the Fransmart team thinks are the brands of the future.
Best Franchise Opportunities For Sale In Salt Lake City:
America’s Hottest Franchise is a unique fast-casual restaurant concept that is changing the breakfast experience. Rise was the first to go all in on technology, with contactless kiosk ordering and food lockers. The result is that franchise owners of Rise enjoy high profitability and sales, along with a human-centric culture.
Why should you invest in a Rise?
- Rise runs on a proven automated business model with contactless kiosk ordering and food locker technology that makes business seamless and safe for employees and customers.
- The franchisors have worked hard to establish a higher profitability model for franchisees at a lower cost.
- Rise locations operate from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, giving franchise owners work-life balance.
Total Investment for Rise Biscuit Franchise
- Initial Investment: $420,500 – $598,500 (3 restaurants)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
Franchise Owner Income: Click here to know how much a Rise franchise owner can make.
2. Curry Up Now:
The largest and fastest-growing Indian fast-casual chain serves Indian cuisine with an innovative spin. It offers vegetarian and vegan options, and its menu is available for delivery or pick-up. The Curry Up Now Franchise chain has locations in the United States and Canada and continues to expand rapidly into new markets. Act fast to secure the Salt Lake territory.
Why Become a Curry Up Now franchise owner in Salt Lake City?
- Curry Up Now has created a unique fusion menu that makes Indian cuisine more accessible to a large customer base.
- The menu contains delicious vegetarian and vegan options bringing more customers to the restaurant.
- The brand uses co-packaging, which means an Indian chef is not required for the restaurant.
Total Investment for Curry Up Now’ Franchise
- Initial Investment: $392,000 – $1,671,500 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Franchise Owner Income:
Click here to know how much Curry Up Now franchise owners can make.
3. Taffer’s Tavern:
Jon Taffer, the “Bar Rescue” star and hospitality expert, started Taffer’s Tavern franchise to solve the many inefficiency issues of the restaurant industry. This restaurant franchise has intelligent operations, an innovative kitchen, an upscale gastropub menu, and an eye-catching ambiance.
Why is Taffer’s Tavern franchise the best investment opportunity in Salt Lake City?
Taffer’s Tavern is a franchise of tomorrow with minimum staff, robotic kitchen cooking vacuum-sealed food, and data-driven decisions. It has a full-serving bar that sells significantly higher than other casual diners. Its simplified cooking techniques and minimum food preparation time drastically reduce labor costs.
Total Investment for Taffer’s Tavern Franchise
- Initial Investment: $1,183,000 to $2,203,000( 5 Units)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Taffer’s Tavern franchise owners can make.
4. Brooklyn Dumpling Shop:
Brooklyn Dumpling Shop is an innovative restaurant transforming the fast-casual dining industry by using a touch-free payment system and a unique conveyor belt delivery system. The concept is touchless and contact-free, keeping customers and staff safe while delivering consistent hot and fresh food.
Why Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise is the best investment opportunity for Salt Lake City:
- Brooklyn Dumpling shop uses automated kiosks to serve hot and fresh dumplings on request 24-hours a day which means you are efficiently in business around the clock.
- Its unique automat concept is revolutionary in the food industry. It provides a contactless method of ordering and delivery that is perfect for the post-pandemic period.
- The availability of frozen Brooklyn Dumpling Shop dumplings in nationwide stores has made the dumplings very popular.
- It sells custom-to-go drink packs, which means you benefit from liquor sales.
Total Investment for Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Franchise
- Initial Investment: $348,500 – $663,000 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Franchise Owner Income: click here to know how much Brooklyn Dumpling Shop franchise owners can make.
PayMore is a great franchise opportunity to own in SLC because it allows you to make money from both e-commerce and electronics sales, as well as profit from trade-ins. It means that you can reach out to a broader audience and attract more customers. With our reliance on electronic devices, PayMore is a recession-proof business that grew during the pandemic.
Why PayMore Shop franchise is the best investment opportunity for Salt Lake City:
- Electronic sales stores are a profitable business. It sees high customer retention rates, low overheads, and high margins.
- The franchise combines multiple revenue streams: e-commerce, consumer electronics, pawn, second-hand retail, green business, generating significant volumes and high profitability.
- It’s a recession-proof business.
- Its proprietary software makes operations seamless.
Total Investment for Pay more Franchise
- Initial Investment: $184,050 – $299,950 (multi-unit)
- Franchise fee: $30,000
Franchise Owner Income:
- With Adjusted Operating Income – $288,311*
- Gross Sales— $2,334,054.72
- Adjusted Operating Income For A Franchise Store— $272,602.30
Salt Lake City has low costs, good financial facilities, and a diverse talent pool. With so much going on in the city, you may be wondering how you’re going to start your Franchise. But fear not, with its business-friendly laws and regulations, Salt Lake City is one of the most accessible cities to start your own business. Whether you’re looking to buy the perfect franchise opportunity or you’re interested in investing in a business that can provide you with a passive income, these five emerging franchise brands can help you achieve your goals.
Investing in a franchise in Salt Lake can be an excellent opportunity to make money if you invest in the right concept. Before making any final decision, make sure that you have all the information and guidance.
Using an experienced franchise consultant like Fransmart can help you save money in the long run. Fransmart has over two decades of experience with emerging brands. In fact they were the team that brought Five Guys and The Halal Guys into franchising. Fransmart only works with the hottest emerging brands to ensure that entrepreneurs have the best opportunity for success and profits. Contact us today to get started on your franchising journey.