Food franchises may be the most well-known franchises – heck, it’s how Fransmart got its start – but we’re seeing a growing demand from prospective franchisees interested in non-food and service-based franchise businesses with low start-up costs and a high return on investment.
As leaders in the franchise development space, Fransmart has its finger on the pulse of emerging brands that are ripe for expansion as we continue to grow and diversify our own elite franchise brand portfolio.
Our newest addition to the Fransmart portfolio is D.C.-based skincare services brand, GLO30, whose monthly facial business we’re growing to 1,000 locations over the next 10 years via its new franchise offering.
In a world where self-care is starting to be seen as more of a necessity than a luxury, businesses that offer these services are seeing a growing customer base – as well as expanded interest from franchisees.
GLO30 isn’t just a category leader – the monthly facial treatment studio founded by doctors has created an entirely new category, filling an unaddressed void in the highly competitive spa space. What’s more… GLO30’s proven subscription-based membership model is attracting multi-unit franchisees from all industries looking to move into this new, rapidly expanding category.
Here are the top five reasons you can’t afford to miss out on owning a GLO30 franchise:
- LOW STARTUP. A low initial investment, minimal equipment requirements, and a low square footage requirement means a quicker path to profitability for franchisees.
- HIGH RETURNS. Glo30’s subscription model and highly-profitable mix of products is a recipe for success.
- MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS. Franchisees will fall in love with Glo30’s subscription model, supplemental menu of injections and other treatments, and line of products available for purchase in house – a perfect combination to build big yearly revenue numbers.
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY. Front and back-end technology streamlines everything from onboarding, training, sales and a consistent customer experience.
- PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL. Glo30’s experienced founders have built GLO30 from the ground up. The Glo30 training system gets franchisees and their staff ready to roll in just two weeks. The founders currently own and operate three corporate locations with two more opening in 2023.
GLO30 is taking aim at 1,000 locations nationwide over the next 10 years. Given the increased demand for the skincare services category, prime territories will only be available for a short time.
Time to own the monthly facial franchise transforming the future of skin care.