If you’re looking to build wealth through franchising, finding an award-winning franchise is a great start. Fransmart, the worldwide leader in franchise development, specializes in connecting prospective franchisees with award-winning emerging brands revolutionizing the restaurant and retail space.
Fast Casual Magazine recently released its 2023 Top 100 Movers & Shakers list, recognizing brands that are dedicated to innovation, nimbleness and creativity. Several Fransmart brands were at the top of the class, including these five standout brands you should be considering if you’re seeking an innovative franchise to invest in.
#9 – The Halal Guys
The pioneer of American Halal dining is ranked in this year’s top 10 high-performing brands. After opening their 100th location in 2022, and with more than 400 more on the way, THG shows no signs of slowing down, with a focus on growth in the Midwest and internationally on the horizon. Want to know what makes them an award-winning franchise?
· A unique menu that’s friendly to diners of all diets and religions
· Robust franchisee support, including real estate assistance and grand opening support
· Conversion friendly model that doesn’t need a huge footprint to generate big time revenue
Want to join a brand that’s moving and shaking with the best of them? Become a Halal Guys franchisee today.
#34 – Ike’s Love And Sandwiches
Ike’s isn’t just another sandwich chain – they’re breaking the mold and making waves while expanding their nationwide footprint to new markets every month. Their always-warm sandwiches and their hip environment making going out to eat fun for everyone – as evidenced by their massive network of celebrity and CEO fans. This award-winning sandwich franchise keeps growing – here’s how:
· A limited footprint (as small as 500 sq. feet) that generates big-time revenue – check the item 19 for proof!
· Super conversion friendly model without the need for super-expensive kitchen equipment in your buildout
· Simplified operations make Ike’s a brand that any franchisee could run with ease
Don’t waste your time with run-of-the-mill sandwich concepts that are stuck in the past. Modernize your portfolio with the sandwich kings – Ike’s!
#36 – Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
If you’re looking to invest in an innovative award-winning franchise, you can’t do better than Brooklyn Dumpling Shop. They’ve cracked the code on seamless, easy ordering with an automated restaurant model that requires no human interaction – just order your delicious dumplings from one of their easy-to-use ordering kiosks and pick it up from the automat when its piping hot and ready. No complications, no stress – just delicious dumplings and tasty salads faster and more efficient than any other QSR out there. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a franchisee of BDS:
· Small footprint requirements and limited labor, thanks to an innovative business model – that means a mega-fast path to ROI
· A unique concept and menu of flavors that puts Brooklyn Dumpling Shop in a category of its own, with no competition in the market
Legendary restauranteur Stratis Morfogen has built the QSR of the future with Brooklyn Dumpling Shop – but for smart franchisees, the future is now.
#37 – Curry Up Now
Indian street food has never been more popular than it is today – and Curry Up Now is on the forefront of that growth. The largest and fastest growing Indian fast casual chain in the country puts an eclectic spin on street food classics by injecting delicious Indian flavors into them. Customers go crazy for their Chicken Tikka Masala Burritos, Sexy Fries (the brand’s take on poutine), or the Naughty Naan (a fun spin on traditional pizza). This innovative, tasty concept is paired with a top-of-the-line tech stack to make Curry Up Now a can’t miss for franchisees with global tastes. Here’s why Fast Casual has them high on their list:
· A tech stack that includes a state-of-the-art and easy to use POS system, a slick mobile app that drives customer loyalty, and relationships with all of the major delivery companies
· A menu featuring halal certified meats, dozens of vegan and keto friendly options, and unique flavors that caters to diners of all ethnicities, diets, and religions
· A robust and successful catering program that’s highly in demand, giving franchisees another viable revenue stream to build towards quick ROI
Curry Up Now is the only award-winning franchise in Indian food to stay at the top of the industry year after year – because they’re built for growth and built for big revenue. Join the Curry Up Now family today.
#53 – Rise Southern Biscuits & Righteous Chicken
This award-winning southern classic isn’t just winning awards for being an innovative concept with an excellent labor model. They’re doing that too, but what really makes Rise special is simple – the best dang biscuit on the planet. Ask Food & Wine Magazine, who placed the biscuit in its list of the best in the country. The brand has developed a Biscuit Belt spanning from coast to coast, with plans to continue to grow into other major metropolitan areas next year. Here’s why Fast Casual thinks they’re poised for success:
· Next-generation technology like ordering kiosks and automated food lockers make for an affordable labor model and convenience for customers and delivery drivers
· An emphasis on culture radiates throughout the brand, which is why their employee retention rates are some of the highest in the industry – meaning you won’t have to conduct expensive searches for quality talent year in and year out
· Customer experience is a focus, as they’ve driven reviews on all major platforms well above 4 stars and provided customers with a rewards-heavy loyalty program that leaves guests smiling
Demand is on the rise for this southern staple, and you can be the franchisee that extends the Biscuit Belt to your hometown by investing in greatness. Become a Rise franchisee today.