For those looking to invest in the right business, finding a franchise with the right operational and financial advantages can be challenging. Especially when nearly every franchise touts the opportunity to grow your wealth.
Well, when it comes to growing wealth through dessert franchise ownership – the proof is in the pudding. The delicious little JAR of gourmet pudding from celebrity chef Fabio Viviani. The one-of-a-kind gourmet dessert franchise featuring single serve sweets from around the world, JARS by Fabio Viviani doesn’t just talk the talk – they walk the walk like no other dessert franchise brand in the country.
Their new flagship location, located in the trendy West Loop neighborhood of Chicago, saw more than 5,000 visitors and dozens of catering orders from some of Chicago’s largest businesses and organizations in the first week. The week was capped off with a ribbon cutting ceremony that featured local politicians, Netflix reality show stars, and fans of celebrity chef and Jars’ creator Fabio Viviani.
The absolutely booming first week of business from Jars by Fabio Viviani shows that their list of franchise advantages aren’t just words in a description – they’re real. Here are just a few to consider.
- Multiple Revenue Streams – Jars is not only great for carry outs and delivery; it’s also the perfect catering treat for conferences, weddings, parties and any event that’s tired of the messy cleanup that large cakes bring.
- Huge Dollars Per Square Foot – The flagship location of Jars welcomed more than 5,000 guests through the doors in the first week – all in just 1,500 square feet.
- Flexible Footprint – The Jars kitchen requires no expensive hoods or vents, giving franchisees tons of real estate possibilities – including converting old retail spaces. Remember – conversions are a faster path to big ROI.
- Technology Enabled – The Jars team has a state of the art mobile app, partnerships with all of the largest delivery companies, and ordering kiosks inside the store to eliminate unnecessary labor costs.
- The Fabio Viviani Team – Fabio and his team have been operating restaurants for over 30 years and have a full marketing team and PR, ensuring that the brand you’re buying into is always making headlines and pushing customers to your business.
For Jars by Fabio Viviani, brand advantages aren’t just a talking point – they’re the backbone of the entire business. With 30 locations already in development and Discovery Days being scheduled all the time, it won’t be long before every territory across the country has been snatched up.