In 2009, Curry Up Now cofounder Akash Kappor and his wife were at a summer barbecue with some buddies, and came across a Time magazine, featuring a story about Roy Choi and food trucks. Akash read the story and thought, if Roy could do it, we could do it. So that very night he and his wife wrote up a five-minute business plan. Two weeks later they had a truck. There were no initial plans for restaurants. It was just: Let’s get a food truck going. The first day they had a line of 200 people, and Akash knew he was on to something.
Breakout Brands Award
5 Hottest Fast-Casual Chains
Operational experience in the restaurant business is a plus, but not required assuming a Director of Operations, proven to be successful at running multi-unit franchise businesses, will be a part of your team. Prospective Franchisees must meet the minimum requirements below to be considered for a Curry Up Now franchise.
- $1MM net worth*
- $500K liquid capital available for investment*
- Ready to begin development within the next 3-6 months
- Ready to develop a minimum five unit territory in a major U.S. area
Curry Up Now is committed to ensuring impeccable operations at every location. Curry Up Now provides our franchise partners with the all the resources and support necessary to continually succeed and grow.
Support provided to franchisee includes:
- Real estate / site selection
- Store build-out, construction
- Training systems
- Operational support
- Recipe & menu development
- Marketing & brand building
- Vendor & equipment selection
- Point of Sale system
- Pre-opening, grand opening support
Review Application with Franchise Development Director (3 days)