Sonoma Chicken Coop Franchise Program
Sonoma Chicken offers an unmatched franchise opportunity in the fast casual segment. We are accepting applicants from potential franchise partners to grow in prime markets throughout the United States.
At Sonoma Chicken, we strive to provide our restaurant owners with the systems and tools needed to run a successful business, including support in the following areas:
- Franchise Business Coaching
- Construction and Restaurant Design
- Information Technology / POS
- Management and Franchisee Training
- Marketing Systems
- Restaurant Opening Support
- Operations Support
- Purchasing & Distribution
- Real Estate including lease negotiation
- Ongoing menu development
Real Estate: The following represent the basic real estate requirements for a Sonoma Chicken franchise restaurant:
- Square Footage: 4,500 to 8,000
- Urban storefronts, Freestanding Buildings, Shopping Center End-Caps, In-Lines and Pads
- Strong residential and Daytime Population: live, work, shop, entertainment, foot traffic
- Preferred Co-Tenants: Strong daily needs shopping, entertainment draws, multiplex and other high volume retailers
Sonoma Chicken Coop Franchise FAQs Q: Where are you developing?
A: Sonoma Chicken is partnering with experienced, multi-unit developers nationwide and in select international markets. Q: What real estate support do you provide?
A: Sonoma Chicken has a full real estate system to help you with market analysis, competition analysis, site analysis, lease negotiation, and other tools to help you secure high potential locations. Q: I’m interested! What’s next?
A: Sonoma Chicken encourages to request more information, and to speak with a Franchise Development Director about your goals, desired territory, and qualifications. Q: What is the process for becoming a franchisee?
A: Step 1: Initial Inquiry
Step 2: Qualification
- Submit basic contact information
- Initial telephone contact
- Submit in-depth franchise application
Step 3: Discovery Day Meeting
- Initial conversations to review qualifications based on business experience and financial strength
- Completion of state and federal compliance requirements
Step 4: Legal
- Headquarter Discovery Day: tour restaurants, meet Franchisor team, learn more about opportunity
Step 5: Welcome & Store Opening
- Discuss deal terms and review legal documents
- Formalize and execute the Franchise Agreement; Payment of franchise fees
- Real Estate
- New franchisee / staff training
- Marketing / Grand Opening
Thank you for your interest in Sonoma Chicken!
Please complete the form to request franchise information. Upon receipt, we will send you an e-mail containing a link to download our franchise e-Brochure. A Director of Development will then be in touch to answer any additional questions you may have, and discuss your goals and qualifications.