Big Smoke Burger Franchise Program Big Smoke Burger serves handcrafted burgers, made fresh daily.
Big Smoke Burger has taken Toronto by storm, and the hot fast casual concept is now expanding in prime markets across the USA and in select global markets.
The menu is shorter than many similar better burger restaurants, allowing for the business needs to be met with less staff, even during the rush hours. The look of the restaurants is cool, clean and casual - with a typical Big Smoke Burger ranging between 1,000-2,500 sq. ft. and seating between 20-50 people. The layout allows for extreme flexibility during the real estate site selection process. Providing Franchisees with Comprehensive Support
Big Smoke Burger is committed to the success of its franchisees, with support continuing from pre-opening to grand opening to on-going.
Below is a list of just some of the support services you can expect as a Big Smoke Burger Franchisee:
- Real Estate / Site Selection
- Lease Approval
- Management Training
- Vendor Selection and Equipment
- Store Opening Support
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Operations Support
Big Smoke Burger Franchise FAQs Q: What size is a prototypical Big Smoke Burger?
A: Big Smoke Burger restaurants range in size from 1,000 - 2,500 square feet, depending on location with 20-50 seats. Q: What kind of support do Big Smoke Burger franchisees get?
A: The Big Smoke Burger franchise program is committed to the success of its franchisees and provides continuous support from pre-opening, to grand opening, to on-going. Q: What is the process for becoming a franchisee?
A: Step 1: Initial Inquiry
Step 2: Qualification
- Submit basic contact information
- Initial telephone contact
- Submit in-depth franchise application
Step 3: Discovery Day Meeting
- Initial conversations to review qualifications based on business experience and financial strength
- Completion of state and federal compliance requirements
Step 4: Legal
- Headquarter Discovery Day: tour restaurants, meet Franchisor team, learn more about opportunity
Step 5: Welcome & Store Opening
- Discuss deal terms and review legal documents
- Formalize and execute the Franchise Agreement; Payment of franchise fees
- Real Estate
- New franchisee / staff training
- Marketing / Grand Opening
Big Smoke Burger Social Responsibility
Big Smoke Burger serves only the top quality beef, and its burgers are all handcrafted, made fresh daily and never frozen. They have a commitment to sourcing the freshest ingredients to deliver the highest quality product. This commitment be evidenced by the following practices:
- Handcrafted burgers, made fresh daily
- Top quality beef that is never frozen
- French fries cooked in trans fat-free canola oil, hand cut and made fresh daily
- Vegetarian, organic, chicken and lamb products offered
- Restaurants constructed with all natural materials
- Small model allows for smaller footprint
Thank you for your interest in Big Smoke Burger!
Please complete the form to request franchise information. Upon receipt, we will send you an e-mail containing a link to download our franchise e-Brochure. A Director of Development will then be in touch to answer any additional questions you may have, and discuss your goals and qualifications.