Oliveto Italian Bistro is a sleek, neighborhood-style bistro restaurant franchise serving freshly crafted, Tuscan-inspired Italian fare.
Nation’s Restaurant News says, “Oliveto Italian Bistro invites patrons with freshly crafted, attractively priced Italian fare and attempts to attract prospective franchisees as a cost-efficient and consumer-friendly expansion vehicle.”
Chain Leader Magazine says, “Oliveto offers customers budget-friendly dining in an upscale, upbeat atmosphere.”
Launched by executives from pizza powerhouse chain Mazzio’s, Oliveto is gearing up for growth!
- Exhibition kitchen with a hearth pizza oven, sauté station and pantry
- Bold, modern and inviting interior design
- Freshly crafted, house-made, Tuscan inspired Italian fare
- Attractively priced, “Everyday Italian” offerings
- Casual dining ambiance; fast casual pricing and speed of service
- Menu features appetizers, specialty pizzas, pastas, sandwiches and desserts
Oliveto Italian Bistro offers an exceptional franchise opportunity for investors looking to excel in the casual dining space. Oliveto Franchise Fast Facts
- Amazing unit economics
- Competitively positioned between casual dining and fast casual segments – best of both
- Efficient operations: compact kitchen design allows for ticket times comparable to fast casual
- Experienced franchisor management team. Parent company Mazzio’s has 170 restaurants; 65 are corporately owned
Oliveto franchise FAQsQ: What training is provided by Oliveto?
A: Our training program is completed at our Corporate Headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for franchisees and their management team. The program covers vital areas of importance to your success as a franchise owner, including a review of the Operations Manual, library of training videos, methods of inventory control, equipment maintenance, standards of quality, service and cleanliness, personnel policies, effective training techniques, operational techniques and advertising. We also provide on-site training at your restaurant prior to opening. Q: What is the process for becoming an Oliveto franchisee?
A: Step 1: Initial Inquiry
Step 2: Qualification
- Submit basic contact information
- Initial telephone contact
- Submit in-depth franchise application
Step 3: Discovery Day Meeting
- Initial conversations to review qualifications based on business experience and financial strength
- Completion of state and federal compliance requirements
Step 4: Legal
- Headquarter Discovery Day: tour restaurants, meet Franchisor team, learn more about opportunity
Step 5: Welcome & Store Opening
- Discuss deal terms and review legal documents
- Formalize and execute the Franchise Agreement; Payment of franchise fees
- Real Estate
- New franchisee / staff training
- Marketing / Grand Opening
Oliveto Italian Bistro participates in various regional fundraisers and provides food donations for charity events. A sampling of programs we have supported include the Tulsa Sooner Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the Tulsa City-County Library Literacy program.