Join Fransmart - the industry leader in franchise development.
Fransmart is a premier growth company. We are dedicated to our talented and dynamic team members, and are always looking for competitive candidates to fill open positions. Fransmart offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to qualified candidates.
Please submit your resumé along with a cover letter. APPLY for this position now
Franchise Sales Associates (Alexandria, VA)
Fransmart is a global leader in franchise development, turning emerging restaurant concepts into national and global brands for over 10 years. Company founder Dan Rowe identified and grew brands like Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Qdoba Mexican Grill, zpizza, Freshii and Elevation Burger from single unit businesses to the powerhouse chains they are today. Fransmart connects talented restaurant developers with successful franchise brands that people crave, and we have a winning franchise development formula for identifying hot trends with staying power.
Our current and past portfolio brands have opened over 3,000 restaurants in 45 states and more than 35 countries. Help us shape the future of our organization! If you are an enthusiastic and focused individual who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment, learning new things, solving problems, working on the phone and in person, and developing new relationships, Fransmart could be the place for you.
In this position, your time will be spent:
• 60% on business development, outbound cold calls, and relationship building
• 20% on following up with incoming leads and those already in our CRM or sales process
• 10% on administrative work (utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Map Point, etc.)
• 10% on research (industry news, prospect profiling, personal development, etc.)
• Travel up to 20% of the time
• Track record of building business through incoming leads and proactive outbound cold calling
• Interest in helping others, working with decision makers, and improving their business
• No franchise or restaurant business experience required - Work directly under high performing representatives to start
• Knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
• Ambitious to learn and beat sales quotas
• Honest and have a high level of integrity
• Entrepreneurial, independent, proactive, and resourceful
• Strong in organizational and time management skills
• Possess a desire to work for a profitable, fast growing organization where your ideas make a difference
• $50k Base + Commission + Bonus Opportunity
• Top reps make $125,000 - $300,000 annually
• Health/Dental/Vision insurance and 401K plan available after trial period
• Expense reimbursement for pre-approved meals, travel, meetings, and other business-related activities