Fast Casual Pizza Restaurant Franchise it’s like pizza in new york. (except quieter.)
Flippin’ Pizza serves authentic New York style pies and slices in a high energy, family friendly restaurant environment. We make real, honest pie. An old-school, ‘I’m from Brooklyn and you’re not’ pizza. A New York original, since 2007.
… so what makes a Flippin’ pie a better pie?
- Segment - Fast Casual / Quick Service Pizza Franchise
- Positioning “Better Pizza” Better Tasting, Better for You!
- 1,000 to 1,500 square feet prototype
- Dine-in, carry-out, catering & delivery services
- Some locations feature alcohol
It starts with the dough. Made fresh daily, with no oil, no sugar, and no high-fructose corn syrup. Hand-tossed for a crust that’s authentic, thin and airy. Flippin’ also uses a custom NY filtration system to replicate the famous NY water. Add whole milk mozzarella and our fresh, all-natural toppings, and you’re in pie heaven.
Our restaurants are family friendly – children get a free dough ball while they watch the pie makers hand toss and prepare their pizzas.
The Flippin’ menu is anchored by nine “Classic Pies,” incorporating both red and white pies with an array of premium toppings besides cheese and pepperoni, including all-natural ones such as pesto, artichoke hearts, fresh basil, fresh marinated roasted red peppers, meatballs, gorgonzola cheese and others. In addition to our first-class pies, Flippin’ Pizza is also known for our signature chopped salads, calzones and garlic knots.
Did you know? Pizza is the #1 dinner choice across the USA. 93% of Americans eat pizza at least once per month. Pizza Today Magazine
Flippin’ Pizza Restaurant Franchise Programnow flippin’, bakin’, & growin’ worldwide
Flippin’ makes a real, honest pie. We are looking for real, honest and talented multi-unit operators to help us expand Flippin' across the USA and in select global markets. Flippin’ is a fun, high-energy, family friendly concept with a quirky name, but we are serious about the pizza business. Flippin’ is looking for motivated entrepreneurs who are dedicated to building a multi-unit business and achieving success in the multi-billion dollar pizza industry. Why a Flippin’ Pizza Franchise?
- Craveable, authentic NY style pizza and fanatic customer base
- Simple operations
- Low start-up costs
- Master franchise opportunities for qualified candidates
- Proven business model
- Experienced leadership team that has acquired or developed over 75 restaurants with various brands including Taco Bell, Arby’s, Baja Fresh and Starbucks
To succeed in the restaurant business, you must deliver outstanding customer service each and every day. Flippin’ provides the recipes and the tools, but you must provide the drive to succeed! Below is a very general list of the support services Flippin’ franchisees receive:
- Business Planning
- Real Estate & Site Selection
- Architecture & Construction
- Franchisee and Employee Training Programs
- Grand Opening and Local Store Marketing
- Purchasing & Distribution
- Menu Research & Development
- Standard Operating Guidelines, Manuals & Procedures
Flippin’ Pizza Franchise FAQsQ: What size is a prototypical Flippin’ Pizza?
A: Flippin' Pizza restaurants range in size from approximately 1,000 – 1,500 sq. ft. Q: What is the process for becoming a franchisee?
A: Step 1: Initial Inquiry
Step 2: Qualification
- Submit basic contact information
- Initial telephone contact
- Submit in-depth franchise application
Step 3: Discovery Day Meeting
- Initial conversations to review qualifications based on business experience and financial strength
- Completion of state and federal compliance requirements
Step 4: Legal
- Headquarter Discovery Day: tour restaurants, meet Franchisor team, learn more about opportunity
Step 5: Welcome & Store Opening
- Discuss deal terms and review legal documents
- Formalize and execute the Franchise Agreement; Payment of franchise fees
- Real Estate
- New franchisee / staff training
- Marketing / Grand Opening
Flippin’ Pizza Corporate Social Responsibility
Flippin’ Pizza believes in good corporate citizenship, and we are committed to giving back to the communities that support our restaurants. Better Tasting, and Better for You Pizza!
- No oil
- No sugar,
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- Fresh, all-natural ingredients
Below are just a few examples of the various community programs Flippin’ Pizza supports:
- Supporter of the Tony Hawk Foundation to create public skate parks in low income communities across the country
- Grand Opening Educational Fundraising - “We saw the Flippin’ Pizza grand openings as an opportunity to establish our brand in new neighborhoods, while giving back to the children and schools of the communities,” said Farley. “There’s no better gift than to benefit our youth. As a parent, I understand the profound importance of proper educational funding.”
- Flippin’ Pizza nominated for Falls Church City Public Schools Business in Education Partners “2011 Partner of the Year Award”
Along with signature New York-style pizza, Flippin’ Pizza has become known as a pizza place that supports the schools. Nominator Davie Rifkin, a FCCPS parent said, “Every time I go into Flippin’ Pizza it seems like it is sponsoring another worthy cause.”
Thank you for your interest in Flippin' Pizza!
Please complete the form to request franchise information. Upon receipt, we will send you an e-mail containing a link to download our franchise e-Brochure. A Director of Development will then be in touch to answer any additional questions you may have, and discuss your goals and qualifications.